Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

On Sunday


08/03/15
Sunday
On Sunday I woke up in the morning and my family made barbecue sticks and chicken, but my little brother didn’t help and also my sister. I helped mom and dad to bring them the supplies for our barbecue, put the clothes in the drawer and fold the blanket and pillow cases in the basket with my sister and brothers help.


After I finished helping my mom and dad’s work, lunch was served and it was delicious because the pork sticks and chicken wings taste like the real one. After I ate lunch, my family and I got changed for getting ready to go to church. We went to Saint Mark's  church because every time if were lazy to go to church in the morning,  we go to Saint Marks Church.

After church we went home, and ate the best and tastiest barbecue ever. We ate and ate like we are in a hot dog contest, and dad said “The barbecue is disappearing”.   I laughed at my dad, even my mum and my little brother.

After I ate, my brother told us about an ancient of Rome. My brother told us fascinating facts about Rome like the Romans were the ones who found Italy first and named the capital city Rome. After I listened to his interesting facts about Rome I went to bed.

1 comment: