Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

My Favourite Place


Cornwall Park

favorite place.jpg
A long time ago when I first came to New Zealand, My mum told me about this place called Cornwall Park. In my mind I thought Cornwall Park will be really cool. Once we got there I find this place a bit boring I don’t like trees that much when I was a kid. My mum toured us in Cornwall Park to show us how beautiful the place is. After that we talked around a bit, we had a picnic underneath the tree. In my mind I finally find this place cool now. I started playing around the trees, the playground and everything.

Four years later, it was my birthday my mum took me in Cornwall Park to have a party there. She brought her friends to the party and it was a good party. Because I loved playing that big tree and it made me feel like I lived in an elf’s tree dome.

After my birthday, we went to Cornwall Park again and we saw farm with fences and we saw cows, sheeps and lambs. After that we went on top of the hill and it was very windy and noisy. It was a nice view there, I can see everything the whole Auckland. Then it began to turn dark and we went home.

I enjoyed Cornwall Park and it was fun there.

No comments:

Post a Comment